Agency: Swig Studio
Project Type: Produced, Commercial Work
Client: Kendall-Jackson Winery
Location: San Francisco, USA
Packaging Contents: Wine
Packaging Materials: Paper PS labels, Recycled Glass, Stelvin closure
Introducing the new Kendall-Jackson AVANT®. The right wine for right now. It’s an exciting time, as the wine industry is continuing to see Millennials explore various styles and varietals without sacrificing quality. For over 30 years, Kendall-Jackson has been trusted by wine enthusiasts and novices alike for superior winemaking. Avant is Kendall-Jackson’s newest style of hand-crafted, fruit forward and expressive wines, the perfect wine for this demographic seeking a great wine for any occasion.
In creating the new packaging system, Swig Studio/San Francisco, expressively designed a spontaneous splash graphic that not only brings each flavor profile up front and center, but exemplifies the free spirited attitude of the new wine consumer in America.
– Sustainability: each bottle of Kendall-Jackson AVANT wine is vinted and bottled with 100% certified wind energy
– Four color splash graphic spot UV coating
– Recycled glass & paper labels
– Member of the EPA’s (Environmental Protection Agency) Green Power Leadership Club
– Past recipient of the prestigious Green Power Leadership Award for performance in energy conservation and renewable energy use