Design: Nesrin Mohamed Gamal
Project Type: Student Project
School: October University for Modern Sciences and Arts (MSA)
Tutor: Tutor: Prof. Tarek Saleh, Dr. Ahmed Attia, TA. Menna Zakaria, TA. Shimaa Sherbeny
Packaging Contents: Board Game
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Textile
Printing Process: Digital Printing/ Silk Screen Printing
Bank Al-Haz is a board game. It’s the Arabic version of Monopoly that was designed and developed in 1904 by Elizabeth Magi. Banz Al- Haz was made in Egypt by «NILCO» in the late 60s and spread widely in the 80s and 90s. It’s a game for the whole family and it’s purpose is to spread happiness and compassion towards practising clean commerce.
The uniqueness lies in designing a new sustainable package with minimalist features in the form and the materials which are:
- New Package design in the form of money pouch.
- Sustainable and Recyclable materials ( Textile).
- Eco-Friendly and easy to clean.
- Portable and light weighted.
- Circular board design for more people to join the game and ease their connection.