Creative Agency: ASTOR Branding
Directors: Matías Manuel Frade, Federico Poscek
Project Type: Produced, Commercial Work
Client: Bodega Septima
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Packaging Contents: Wine
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Glass
• Design a new product, blends that escape from the regular basis with designs that reflect the brand’s personality.
• Reflect the defying spirit of the brand and its products.
• Reinforce the positioning of a large and innovative brand with a fresh new proposal for the market.
• “Confiado” is a set of wines that are a single year run, with a certain number of bottles, and that surely will not repeat again.
• “Confiado” are those rebellious, curious and unpredictable new and young Argentine winemakers and technicians, so the packaging must respect these concepts.
• Raise a system rich in colours, fonts, shapes and miscellanies that could explain this idea.
• Do not lose sight of the consumer of the brand as well as preserve the core values of a brand with a strong imprint of Europe and tradition.
• The main thing was to achieve a strong identity that reflects the European and traditional imprint of its original values in a modern market.
• The typographic combination of Sans, Serifs (as well as their miscellaneous) were key in generating a strong and versatile identity.
• A lot of miscellaneous work was done to endow the system with variants and resources that are then exploited in other parts of the system.
• The section “Craft Series” was designed and developed to give a conceptual framework to the innovation segment.