Agency: Astor Branding
Creative Directors: Matías Frade, Federico Poscek
Project Type: Produced, Commercial Work
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Packaging Content: Toast bread
Packaging Material: Plastic
- Refresh the portfolio of Riera Toasts, renovate, modernize the structures and graphical approach to achieve modernity and impact on market trends.
- Capitalize product positioning as market leader, consolidating it through the values associated with the Riera brand.
- Relate the positioning strategies of each product and consumer needs.
- Add value to the product from transferring emotions and experiences.
- Associate the product with familiar and traditional emotions.
- Differentiate from competitors.
- Troubleshooting problems with current packaging product (encryption and identity system) and transform the current weaknesses into strengths.
- Promote the new pack.
Develop 3 lines: A mainstream (classic), focused on the housewife who always buys, serving for breakfast and snack. A balance (profit) focused to a more sophisticated younger audience, with more concern about the trend and healthy. And finally a Gluten line, aimed at an audience of more conservative older women.