Project Type: Concept
Packaging Contents: Pharma
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper
Aquilea, OTC Brand of the Uriach laboratories, offers products that combine natural ingredients with science to create natural and effective solutions for the well-being. With this new range, Aquilea aims to be a significant player in the nutricosmetics category in the Chinese market.
The challenge of this project was to define the graphic identity of the nutricosmetics range to ensure the relevancy and adaptability of the Aquilea brand to the Chinese consumer. The range will have an exclusive sale on e-commerce platforms, needing a self-explanatory and premium design, with a differentiative and desirable packaging format.
As a result, a new brand, Beauty Glow, with a minimalist aesthetic, premium, differentiative and impactful in the nutricosmetic offer in China.
On the one hand:
○ Creation of a key visual that supports the explanation of the product and looks eye-catching in e-commerce platforms.
○ Design of the new brand’s identity. Use of a Sans Serif font with high contrasts (different thickness between lines), an elegant and delicate font aiming to get close to cosmetics codes.
○ Construction of a design grid that works transversally for the creation of the new product range. A simplified structure in terms of messages aiming at being didactic.
On the other hand:
○ Premium design through its finishes: gloss varnish, reliefs, and glitter effect.
○ Chromatics application that helps to explain the concept of each reference.
○ Packaging format: Two complementary boxes through the key visual union. A box designed for a second use.