Skip to content
Packaging Of The WorldPackaging Of The World
  • (search)
  • Sign In
  • Submit Projects
  • PROJECTS
    • Featured Projects
      • Top 10
      • Top 50
    • Curator's Insight
    • Commissioned Work
    • Student Projects
    • Conceptual Design
  • CATEGORIES
        • Alcohol
          • Aperitif
          • Aquavit
          • Brandy
          • Beer
          • Chinese Wine
          • Craft Beer
          • Cocktail
          • Cognac
          • Gin
          • Hard Seltzer
          • Mead
          • Mezcal
          • Moonshine
          • Rum
          • Sake
          • Tequila
          • Vodka
          • Whisky
          • Wine
        • Food
          • Baby Food
          • Bakery
          • Cereal
          • Condiment
          • Dairy
          • Dry Goods
          • Eggs
          • Fruits
          • Honey
          • Ice Cream
          • Meat
          • Noodles
          • Pasta
          • Pizza
          • Rice
          • Sauces & Oil
          • Seafood
          • Snacks
          • Soup
          • Vegan
          • Vegetables
          • Yogurt
          • Olive Oil
        • Beverages
          • Coffee
          • Drinking Water
          • Energy Drink
          • Juice
          • Kombucha
          • Milk
          • Soda
          • Tea
        • Pets
        • Fashion
        • Jewelry
        • Gifting
        • Office Supplies
        • Construction
        • Bath and Beauty
          • Cosmetics
          • Hair Care
          • Perfume
          • Personal Care
        • Home & Living
          • Books
          • Cleaners
          • Electronics
          • Gardening
          • Home Fragrance
          • Laundry
        • Health Care
          • Feminine Hygiene
          • First Aids
          • Supplements
        • Cannabis
        • CBD
        • Tobacco
        • AI
        • Entertainment
          • Gifting
          • Games and Toys
          • Playing Cards
          • Sports
  • COUNTRIES
      • All
      • Africa
      • Antarctica
      • Asia
      • Europe
      • Global
      • North America
      • Oceania
      • South America
      • Algeria
      • Angola
      • Benin
      • Botswana
      • Burkina Faso
      • Burundi
      • Cameroon
      • Cape Verde
      • Central African Republic
      • Chad
      • Comoros
      • Congo
      • Cote D'ivoire
      • Djibouti
      • Egypt
      • Equatorial Guinea
      • Eritrea
      • Ethiopia
      • Gabon
      • Gambia
      • Ghana
      • Guinea
      • Guinea-bissau
      • Kenya
      • Lesotho
      • Liberia
      • Libya
      • Madagascar
      • Malawi
      • Mali
      • Mauritania
      • Mauritius
      • Mayotte
      • Morocco
      • Mozambique
      • Namibia
      • Niger
      • Nigeria
      • Reunion
      • Rwanda
      • Saint Helena
      • Sao Tome and Principe
      • Senegal
      • Seychelles
      • Sierra Leone
      • Somalia
      • South Africa
      • Sudan
      • Swaziland
      • Tanzania, United Republic of
      • The Democratic Republic of The Congo
      • Togo
      • Tunisia
      • Uganda
      • Western Sahara
      • Zambia
      • Zimbabwe
      • Antarctica
      • Bouvet Island
      • French Southern Territories
      • Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands
      • South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands
      • Afghanistan
      • Armenia
      • Azerbaijan
      • Bahrain
      • Bangladesh
      • Bhutan
      • British Indian Ocean Territory
      • Brunei Darussalam
      • Cambodia
      • China
      • Christmas Island
      • Cocos (Keeling) Islands
      • Cyprus
      • Democratic People's Republic of Korea
      • Georgia
      • Hong Kong
      • India
      • Indonesia
      • Iran
      • Iraq
      • Israel
      • Japan
      • Jordan
      • Kazakhstan
      • Kuwait
      • Kyrgyzstan
      • Lao People's Democratic Republic
      • Lebanon
      • Macao
      • Malaysia
      • Maldives
      • Mongolia
      • Myanmar
      • Nepal
      • Oman
      • Pakistan
      • Palestinia
      • Philippines
      • Qatar
      • Republic of Korea
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Singapore
      • Sri Lanka
      • Syrian Arab Republic
      • Taiwan
      • Tajikistan
      • Thailand
      • Timor-leste
      • Turkey
      • Turkmenistan
      • United Arab Emirates
      • Uzbekistan
      • Viet Nam
      • Yemen
      • Åland Islands
      • Albania
      • Andorra
      • Austria
      • Belarus
      • Belgium
      • Bosnia and Herzegovina
      • Bulgaria
      • Croatia
      • Czech Republic
      • Denmark
      • Estonia
      • Faroe Islands
      • Finland
      • France
      • Germany
      • Gibraltar
      • Greece
      • Guernsey
      • Holy See (Vatican City State)
      • Hungary
      • Iceland
      • Ireland
      • Isle of Man
      • Italy
      • Jersey
      • Latvia
      • Liechtenstein
      • Lithuania
      • Luxembourg
      • Macedonia
      • Malta
      • Moldova
      • Monaco
      • Montenegro
      • Netherlands
      • Norway
      • Poland
      • Portugal
      • Republic of Kosovo
      • Romania
      • Russian Federation
      • San Marino
      • Serbia
      • Slovakia
      • Slovenia
      • Spain
      • Svalbard and Jan Mayen
      • Sweden
      • Switzerland
      • Ukraine
      • United Kingdom
      • Anguilla
      • Antigua and Barbuda
      • Aruba
      • Bahamas
      • Barbados
      • Belize
      • Bermuda
      • Canada
      • Cayman Islands
      • Costa Rica
      • Cuba
      • Dominica
      • Dominican Republic
      • El Salvador
      • Greenland
      • Grenada
      • Guadeloupe
      • Guatemala
      • Haiti
      • Honduras
      • Jamaica
      • Martinique
      • Mexico
      • Montserrat
      • Netherlands Antilles
      • Nicaragua
      • Panama
      • Puerto Rico
      • Saint Kitts and Nevis
      • Saint Lucia
      • Saint Pierre and Miquelon
      • Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
      • Trinidad and Tobago
      • Turks and Caicos Islands
      • United States
      • Virgin Islands, British
      • Virgin Islands, U.S.
      • American Samoa
      • Australia
      • Cook Islands
      • Fiji
      • French Polynesia
      • Guam
      • Kiribati
      • Marshall Islands
      • Micronesia
      • Nauru
      • New Caledonia
      • New Zealand
      • Niue
      • Norfolk Island
      • Northern Mariana Islands
      • Palau
      • Papua New Guinea
      • Pitcairn
      • Samoa
      • Solomon Islands
      • Tokelau
      • Tonga
      • Tuvalu
      • United States Minor Outlying Islands
      • Vanuatu
      • Wallis and Futuna
      • Argentina
      • Bolivia
      • Brazil
      • Chile
      • Colombia
      • Ecuador
      • Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
      • French Guiana
      • Guyana
      • Paraguay
      • Peru
      • Suriname
      • Uruguay
      • Venezuela
  • PACKAGING MATERIALS
    • Aluminium, Foil bags
    • Cardboard, Carton, Hardboard
    • Glass, Ceramic
    • Metal, Tin, Steel
    • Paper, Paperboard, Card stock
    • Plastic, Polymer, Polyethylene, Film
    • Textile, Fabric, Leather
    • Wood, Cork
    • Sustainable
  • YEARS
      • 2026
      • 2025
      • 2024
      • 2023
      • 2022
      • 2021
      • 2020
      • 2019
      • 2018
      • 2017
      • 2016
      • 2015
      • 2014
      • 2013
      • 2012
      • 2011
      • 2010
      • 2009
      • 2008
    • Narrow down your search by selecting multiple categories.
      E.g. Search for European beer packaging concepts made from glass
      Beer > Europe > Concept > Glass

Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

@milkfood

M.I.L.K.

@milkfood
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago
Waldschmidtstraße 19, 60316 Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
MILK. is one of the leading agencies for packaging design and innovation in Germany. As a specialized food packaging design agency, we have been creating creative, brand-strong packaging since 2010 - born from our love of food. Our focus is on thoughtful packaging design that creates added value and makes brands visible. From the first idea to the final implementation, we support companies with passion and expertise.
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago
  • Activity
  • Projects
  • Collection
  • Edit Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Groups 0
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Groups
  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 6 days, 9 hours ago

    Lorenz Saltletts Saltletts – A Snack Icon Reimagined MILK. Gives Saltletts a Fresh, Modern Look with Maximum Shelf Impact Together with L […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 3 weeks, 6 days ago

    d’aucy – The vegetable growers' brand. d’aucy – The Vegetable Growers’ Brand MILK. repositions d’aucy with an Origin-Led Packaging Relaunc […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 1 month ago

    Rossmann enerBiO Organic Tea Range MILK Brings Clarity and Character to Rossmann enerBiO’s Extensive Organic Tea Range Rossmann’s org […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 1 month, 2 weeks ago

    Tchibo pure relaunch Tchibo Pure by MILK. Packaging Design Agency Tchibo’s Pure Fine Selection has been given a contemporary new look t […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 2 months ago

    Delverde Delverde – A Packaging Universe Inspired by the Italian Sun Delverde has been given a new umbrella brand design that brings the t […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 2 months, 2 weeks ago

    Debeukelaer Decor On Ice DeBeukelaer – Decor On Ice DeBeukelaer’s classic waffle cups have been given a refreshed packaging design that t […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 2 months, 2 weeks ago

    Eselmehl – Tradition reimagined Eselmehl by MILK. Packaging Design Agency Eselmehl has received a carefully considered packaging redesign […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 3 months ago

    Lorenz Naturals Lorenz Naturals by MILK. Packaging Design Agency Lorenz Naturals has been given a refreshed packaging design that brings […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 3 months, 3 weeks ago

    Hilcona – The Green Mountain B2B Relaunch MILK. Redesigns Hilcona’s The Green Mountain Packaging for the B2B Food Service Market For H […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 4 months, 1 week ago

    Saltletts Tasty Rolls Saltletts Tasty Rolls Packaging Design With Saltletts Tasty Rolls, Lorenz introduces a surprising […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 4 months, 3 weeks ago

    Rotkäppchen Aperitivo With Little Red Riding Hood Aperitivo, a sparkling classic is reimagined for a new aperitivo occasion. The project […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 5 months ago

    Eat Happy Sauces Eat Happy – Discover the new variety of sauces Eat Happy introduces a redesigned sauce range that brings more variety, f […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 5 months, 2 weeks ago

    Broccoli Lover With Broccoli Lover, a new kind of vegetable snack enters the scene: freeze-dried broccoli florets available in three […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 6 months, 3 weeks ago

    Vöslauer FIZZZ – Fizzzy without Dizzzy Vöslauer FIZZZ is a ready-to-drink, non-alcoholic aperitif created for consumers looking for a […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K.'s profile was updated 8 months ago

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 8 months, 1 week ago

    Saltletts Crunchy Bites: Crunchy time-out from the oven. MILK’s packaging design for Saltletts Crunchy Bites translates the brand’s next cha […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. wrote a new post 1 year ago

    Rossmann Laudatio MILK’s redesign of Rossmann’s private label Laudatio modernizes the overall look significantly: from a rather plain and i […]

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K.'s profile was updated 1 year ago

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K. changed their profile picture 1 year ago

  • Profile picture of M.I.L.K.

    M.I.L.K.'s profile was updated 1 year ago

  • Load More

Reach out to thousands of people by submitting your packaging projects 100% free. Sign in to submit

  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Trending
  • TOP 100
  • Featured
  • Advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Members
  • FAQ

All images and artworks are copyrighted by their respective authors. Copyright © Packaging of the World: Creative Package Design Archive and Gallery. Hand-picking packaging projects since 2008.

Project Removal Request
All request will be subjected to approval. Kindly click on remove only once.