Project Type: Concept
Packaging Contents: Sauces
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Glass bottle, Paper
Printing Process: Flexography
This restaurant brings a new way to experience Mexican food in Uruguay, from artisanal care in their dishes.
- Being faithful to the spirit of the brand, where the rustic, the robust and the warm coexist.
- We had a lot of creative freedom to work with, the brand allowed to push the boundaries on its personality. This increases the difficulty to reach a conclusion since there is so much leeway.
- Defined the brand’s profile.
- Naming the restaurant, bringing some of the Mayan tradition into play and evoking the pronunciation of a volcano.
- We generated the entirety of the branding system: personality, messaging, logotype, illustration language, colors.
- Strategized and created a system of multiple packagings containing the different hot sauces, summarizing the essence of the brand.
A mixture of illustration and design that brings a different approach to Mexican cuisine.