Design: Tan Rui Yuan
Project Type: Student Project
School: Dasein Academy of Art
Course: Graphic Design
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Packaging Contents: Book, Stationery
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Paper
Printing Process: Digital Printing
From then till now, our society seems to have a different perception regarding art & design. I wanted to make use of this opportunity to create a single Alphabet Book, that may help those who wish to understand what “Graphic Design” really meant to be, no matter who you are.
In the Alphabet Book, I’ve written down what I’ve learnt in and outside the classes, plus some subjective opinions and cute doodling of course. Any viewpoints are welcome, feel free to write down anything since this Alphabet Book is a notebook too. In addition to enhance the user experience, a set of carefully-selected stationery comes with the book.
The Alphabet Book is talking about 26 topics regarding graphic design from A-Z.
- A for Attitude; B for Basic; C for Cooperate; D for Detail; E for Ethic;
- F for Feel; G for Genuine; H for Hardworking; I for Invisible; J for Judge;
- K for Key; L for Limitless; M for Mindset; N for Neutral; O for Observe;
- P for Practice; Q for Quality; R for Re-design; S for Solve; T for Try;
- U for Understand; V for Visual; W for Wrap; X for ✕; Y for You; Z for Zero.