Designer: Riya Shah
Project Type: Produced
Founder: Divyanshu Asopa
Product Launch Location: India
Packaging Contents: Seed Crackers, Plantable Products
Packaging Substrate / Materials: Recycled paper
Printing Process: Digital Printing
The Product is called Beej-Patakha or seed crackers. The packaging design thematic is to replicate the idea of vintage firecracker packaging. The objective was to enhance this idea with the effect of halftones, vintage colors and textures, and offset printing, that occurred as a screen-printing mistake. The concept is to show a sapling emerging from a coir pot and creating an aura that generally a cracker creates when lit. Plants are emerging from the fire-crackers thus showing what the product really is.
Beej Patakha translates to Seed Crackers. Beej-Patakha are not firecrackers. They are plantable seed crackers that have been given the shape of different crackers like a flower pot, rocket, etc. India Celebrates Diwali as a festival of lights and the triumph of good over evil.
This festival of Diwali, 21fools celebrates new beginnings and the triumph of good over evil, and light over darkness by sowing a seed in the soil instead of bursting fire-crackers. This packaging is a Gift to your friends, family, parents, and kids a pack of Seed Crackers and keeps your planet pollution-free.
Beej-Patakha, seed crackers are an eco-friendly product in the shape of popular firecrackers. However, instead of bursting into flames and releasing smoke, these “seed crackers” are made with recycled paper with seeds embedded that lead to the growth of plants. Handcrafted locally: These Plantable Seed Crackers are made with love by artisans, farmers & craftspersons in Paradsinga, Sausar Tehsil of Chhindwara (M.P). Go Local with the Plantable Crackers embedded with seeds and support the artists & farmer community.
1. Two Coir Pots to grow few ‘Beej-Pataka’
2. Diwali Greeting Card printed on Seed Paper.
3. One Anar (Seeds embedded – Golden Shower Tree, Red Amaranthus, Green Amaranthus)
4. One Chakri (Seeds embedded: Onion seeds)
5. One Packet Tikli (Seeds embedded: Coriander)
6. One Lakshmi Bomb (Seeds embedded: Bauhinia Racemosa (Sonapatti/Axapta), Dill )
7. One Rocket: (Seeds embedded: Cucumber + Green Sorrel)
8. One Sutli Bomb: (Seeds embedded: Roselle)
9. One Naagin Ladi: (Seeds embedded: Red Amaranthus, Amaranth, Fenugreek, Purslane, Mustard, Green Amaranthus, Spinach..)